Kale is a green super food packed full of nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin A, and vitamin K. With this rich nutrient profile, kale is full of anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant benefits. This kale chips recipe is a truly nutritious and delicious addition to any diet.
Kale Chips Recipe
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- Start with one bunch of kale, removing it from the stems in small bite sized pieces.
- Wash a drain the kale well, preferably with a salad spinner.
- Spread the kale in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Season with sea salt and pepper (or seasoning of your choice).
- Bake for 15 minutes or until edges are crispy.